Level 3 BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION WEEDON CORRUGATED PRODUCTS LIMITED
Reporting directly to the Sales and Commercial Office Manager, you will be carrying out general office duties, answering the telephone, dealing with routine enquiries, assisting with preparation, sending emails, preparing outgoing mail, manual and electronic filing of documents, routine enquiries and supporting staff as required.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Oct 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The aim of the apprenticeship is to achieve a level of knowledge and understanding where you will be able to carry out the following tasks independently and as part of a team.
- Confident in the use of all Microsoft Office Packages including word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Capable of composing emails and general correspondence under the direction of their supervisor.
- Assisting with the extraction of details from reports/documents.
- Collating and adding data to packaging database where appropriate.
- Assist members of staff with all areas of customer service, including estimating, order entry, invoice queries and any non-conformance related issues.
- Confident in developing wider team relationships and supporting staff in those areas as required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of ‘projects and improvement initiatives’ and identify where improvements in any area of work can be achieved.
- Have a can-do attitude to enable problem solving.
- To work in line with the company mission, vision and values
Requirements and prospects
• Ability to problem-solve using existing procedures to perform straightforward tasks.
• Capable of performing basic mathematics.
• Ability to deal diplomatically with other departments and individuals.
Good communication, written and organisational skills.
- Well mannered
- Clean and smart appearance
- Minimum of 4 GCSE including Maths and English
Continued employment is offered to the successful candidate after they complete their apprenticeship
Things to consider
Location, Travel to work.
About the employer
The Weedon Group is an independent, family-run group of businesses. We offer a complete solution for all your corrugated packaging needs, covering everything from concept and creative design through manufacturing to in-house fulfilment and distribution, all in one place.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tameside College
Martin Donnelly 0161 908 6768 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Apprentice in Business & Administration
The successful apprentice will cover a vast range of learning during a 3-year apprenticeship.
They will attend Tameside college for 3 years on a day release basis commencing from September 2021
On their Day release the apprentice will be studying both theory and practical sessions.
The apprentice will build a work based portfolio of evidence comprising of detailed job write ups, witness testimonies oral and photographs whilst working towards End Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.