Digital Marketing & Sales Executive Apprentice A1 SOCIAL CARE TRAINING LIMITED
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital apprentice to join the organisation that would suit anyone interested in a career in marketing and sales.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
16 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Social Media - Create and schedule posts on our social media and monitor / interact with customers
- SEO optimization
- Producing newsletters
- Maintain the website
- Post on social media campaigns
- Increase inbound sales enquires
- Provide analytics on website and social media performance
- Producing blogs
- Produce marketing videos, graphics, and animations
- Produce marketing collateral such as brochures and fact sheets
- Undertake additional business development activities where required to support business growth
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- To be a brand advocate
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Embraces change, methodical and able to self-motivate
- Hard working
Progression to higher apprenticeship.
About the employer
AOne was founded with the intention of providing specialist training in the health and social care sector. Our courses are perfectly suited to people working in care, whether in assisted living or group homes. From Dimploas in Care Leadership and Management to Dementia, our trainers are industry experts who believe that the learner is at the core of what we do.
Some of our courses, such as Mental First Aid or Fire Safety, are also perfectly suited for more general purposes such as office or warehouse employees. We are extremely adaptable and can ensure your staff walk away with the knowledge they need to ensure safety in the workplace.
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Impact Futures
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.