Business Administration Apprentice Ex-Pressed Steel Panels Ltd
A fantastic opportunity is available to join Ex-Pressed Steel Panels to work as part of a team to provide administrative support across the business. Our main factory is in Cowling, Keighley but this role is based in our administration offices in Pitt Street, Keighley.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
16 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To work within a busy office, initially working in all areas of office administration and customer service.
Jobs will include:
- Answering telephone and taking messages
- Scanning & Filing
- Assisting the admin team
- Dealing with customer queries
- Inputting data
Requirements and prospects
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent team player
- Good communicator
- Organised, methodical worker
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Personable, willing and enthusiastic
You will need to be:
- Reliable and punctual with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- A pro-active approach to learning and work is essential
- Confident and well presented
- GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 in maths and English (or equivalent), plus a good level of IT skills
- Full time permanent role may be available at the end of the apprenticeship, along with opportunities to grow within the company
About the employer
Ex-Pressed Steel Panels specialise in the manufacture of a wide range of discontinued and unobtainable classic car panels produced from the 1950s onward.
Using our unique manufacturing process, we are able to produce high quality, made-to-order classic car bodywork that will ensure your vehicle looks as good as the day it left the showroom.
With over 50 years’ experience and a background in car restoration, we know what you require; replacement panels that are hand-finished to an exceptional standard.
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Saffron Khan 01535 685118 email@example.com
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
We will coach and develop the apprentice in their job role and support them in gathering the required evidence for the apprenticeship standard. We will carry out both curriculum and pastoral care. We will carry out the skills development workshop days on day release at college. We will oversee the teaching and learning around the knowledge, behaviours and skills elements of the qualifications, outlined below. We will manage the apprentice’s OneFile account ensuring targets, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
Mode of delivery: Training, observations and assessments carried out in the workplace. An assessor will visit the place of work every 6-8 weeks.
- Support and engage with different parts of the organisation
- Interacting with internal or external customers
- Supporting functional areas
- Working across teams
- Resolving issues as requested
Personal and People Development:
- Working on your own as well as part of a team, seeking help and guidance when you are not sure
Health,Safety and Security
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Adhering to legislations appropriate to the industry
Equality and Diversity
- Follow the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion
Functional Skills Qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.