Paint Line/Warehouse Operative Apprentice Rcm Holdings Ltd
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Paint line Operative to join our team based in Newcastle-under-Lyme on an 18-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will report to the Paint line Supervisor and be responsible for manually setting machines and following standard operating procedures in a fast-paced environment
Closing date: 21 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 38.75
Possible start date
22 Nov 2021
16 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your key tasks will be:
- Observing conveyor line until parts run is finished and change paint colour to meet requirements
- Performing daily & routine cleaning and light maintenance on all machines
- Complying with all quality policies, specifications and instructions
- Keep warehouse clean and tidy and maintain a safe environment
- Picking and packing product from the paint line
- Loading vehicles for distribution
- Moving stock from the warehouse to the paint line
- Cover holiday within our warehouse facility when needed
- FLT training post 8 weeks from start date
Requirements and prospects
Experience and capabilities required:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Understanding of basic health and safety awareness
- Good timekeeping
- Sense of humour
- Team player
A-C/8-4 or equivalent in maths and English.
Progression in the company.
About the employer
The Benx Group is a leading provider of products and solutions that enhance, protect and add value to buildings through innovation, technology and practical experience. Our businesses are engaged in the development, certification and supply of external facade solutions, external wall insulation systems and specialist roofing products. We have one of the largest portfolios of BBA certified systems in the UK. In addition, we are a leading manufacturer of through-colour render systems and other niche building materials. Continual investment in state-of-the-art equipment means all of our products are made to the highest standards, using computer controlled batching and fully-automated filling machines. Our research and development team and testing facilities support our drive for continuous innovation.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Jessica Starns 01332295588 Jessica.email@example.com
Intermediate Supply Chain Operator Standard.
Supply chain operator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.