Accounts Assistant Apprentice CREATE AV (UK) LIMITED
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, fast-growing, and leading estate agency. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards your AAT qualification.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Process invoices ensuring correct authorisation received and invoices are correctly coded
- Deal with enquiries
- Create sales invoices in sales ledger ensuring VAT codes are correct
- Monitor outstanding debtors and alerting Finance Manager to aged debt issues
- Record and reconcile petty cash spending
- Process all payroll reports
Requirements and prospects
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel and Word
- Fully operational in both spoken and written English
- Experienced IT user
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, ability to deal with clients
- Good team player
- Ability to learn fast and to take initiatives
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/Level 9-4 (or equivalent) including English and maths
The candidate can choose to either progress into further training or full-time employment.
About the employer
Here at Create Property Services we pride ourselves on excellent customer service through our experienced sales and lettings team.
We have unique ways of marketing your property through the use of social media accounts, alongside advertising heavily on various property websites, such as Zoopla, On the Market and Rightmove. We pride ourselves on achieving the best result for our clients and we will always go the extra mile to provide the best service.
We offer free sales and lettings valuations, we also offer a property management service where our experienced staff understand communication is key and our proactive approach to the ongoing management of your property will give you the peace of mind that we have everything covered no matter what.
CREATE AV (UK) LIMITED
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 email@example.com
- Level 3 AAT qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.