Business Administration Apprentice CREATE AV (UK) LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join our excellent and ever-growing team. We are seeking a driven and intelligent business administration apprentice to join our expanding team.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Scanning and printing
- Creating new forms
- Using spreadsheets to record data
- Checking and answering emails
- Answering the telephone ensuring each call is logged and messages are delivered promptly
- Perform any other duties required by the manager
Requirements and prospects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good numeracy, skills and adept in Microsoft Excel, word and data bases.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure demonstrating strong organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Work accurately with attention to detail and adherence to processes
- Ability to follow instructions, systems and procedures accurately
- GCSE at level 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent in maths and English)
Successful candidate can choose to progress into further training or full employment.
About the employer
Here at Create Property Services we pride ourselves on excellent customer service through our experienced sales and lettings team.
We have unique ways of marketing your property through the use of social media accounts, alongside advertising heavily on various property websites, such as Zoopla, On the Market and Rightmove. We pride ourselves on achieving the best result for our clients and we will always go the extra mile to provide the best service.
We offer free sales and lettings valuations, we also offer a property management service where our experienced staff understand communication is key and our proactive approach to the ongoing management of your property will give you the peace of mind that we have everything covered no matter what.
CREATE AV (UK) LIMITED
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.