Business Administrator Apprenticeship Aquatech Environmental Services
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join one of the UK's leading water treatment companies as a Business administrator.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Oct 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The apprentice will play an important team role in the day-to-day planning, organisation, and smooth running of the department, to ensure all financial and business objectives are met.
Duties to include:
- Primary duty will be to extract laboratory results from online system and report them to our clients
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Maintenance of filing system
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining database
- Typing of various items and general correspondence as required
- Liaising with clients and service providers
- Maintenance of internal computer systems
- Responding to e-mails
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Excellent communication
- Good verbal and written skills
- Good telephone manner
- Willing to complete any tasks associated with their job role
- Friendly personality
- Hard working and ambitious
- Well presented
- Can work to a strict deadline
- Professional conduct
A*-C/9-4 GCSEs or equivalent - essential.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship there will be the opportunity to gain full-time employment and become a valued member of the team.
Things to consider
As part of the screening process it is likely that you will meet with Nova Training Staff and Aquatech prior to being offered a role. You will have to complete some initial assessments for maths, English, and ICT. You may also have to complete a short, paid, trial period.
We ask that all applications are made directly through this website (Apprenticeship Vacancies), any applicants that are made directly to the employers will jeopardise your chance of an Apprenticeship with this employer and will not be considered as part of the selection process.
About the employer
We continue to grow and are now one of the leading companies in the field providing high quality, cost-effective services to many major UK organisations. Through our commitment to quality in our people, products, and services, we have grown into one of the strongest and most reputable companies in the water treatment sector. Our reputation is outstanding –you can depend on us being around for the long term.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Carolyn Marson 07794895870 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator level 3 standard
- End point assessment
- 20% off the job training
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.