Junior Digital PR Executive Apprentice ABSOLUTE DIGITAL MEDIA LIMITED
The purpose of this role is to help Absolute Digital Media become one of the leading Digital PR providers in the UK. As the Junior Digital PR Executive Apprentice you will be expected to deliver excellent client work as well as being happy to assist with larger team projects for potential new clients.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You will report to the Digital PR Team Lead or the Digital PR Manager when needed. You may also be tasked with assisting other members of the Digital PR team by contributing to projects for clients or for Absolute Digital Media.
- Delivering client work to a high standard. Producing a variety of outputs such as articles, data-led stories, press releases, blog posts and opinion pieces
- Work collaboratively with other team members, including sharing ideas and experiences with the wider team and within other departments within the company (in-house PR)
- Build relationships with journalists and influencers in a range of industries
- Brainstorm creative PR campaigns
- News monitoring, newsjacking and using Journorequest and other tools
- Creating media lists ensuring they are organised and up-to-date
- Take personal responsibility for client work being completed and results delivered
- Working with project management tools such as Wrike to track time
- Act as brand ambassador for Absolute Digital Media
- Produce regular Digital PR coverage reports and analysis
- Read and share industry news and thought leadership to increase your knowledge
Requirements and prospects
- Experienced in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent at communicating
- Good standard of written English
- Professional attitude to work at all times
- Able to work quickly, accurately and under pressure
- Highly driven, ambitious and eager to learn
A*-C/9-4 GCSE or equivalent in maths and English is essential.
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This role is remote working.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
As a full-service digital marketing agency, we have specialists operating in all departments, providing an integrated approach to ensure you always achieve the best results. We value communication and always stay connected with our clients. From extensive planning in the initial stages of the campaign through to monthly reports and results, you can benefit from industry expertise every step of the way. We live, sleep, and breathe digital and as time goes on, Absolute Digital Media will continue to innovate and push the boundaries of conventional search.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 email@example.com
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship Standard
- You will need to attend workshops remotely via Zoom.
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.