Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 RSM SAFETY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
We are looking for an Apprentice to fulfil the role of Office Administrator. This person must provide adequate support to our team working within the Health and Safety sector.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Creating customer accounts online
- Booking tests online on behalf of our customers
- Sending confirmations and reminders to clients for upcoming appointments
- Answering customer enquiries and complaints
- Liaising back and forth with customers in order to obtain requested information
- Sending through applications for customer access cards
Requirements and prospects
- Competent computer skills
- Good problem solving abilities
- Consistent with customer communication
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good organisational skills
- Willing to show initiative
- Team player
- Willing to take instruction
- A English and maths GCSE at a C would be preferred but this is not compulsory.
- At the end of the Apprenticeship there may be the possibility of a full time position.
Things to consider
- The work environment is shared and is generally quiet this is something to bare in mind.
- Office desk job. Candidate is required to work independently once trained.
About the employer
The Company was established in 2015 and changed hands in 2019 to become RSM Safety Solutions in order to offer broader services. Our vision has been to keep on top of Health and Safety Regulations in order to act as a middle man for construction companies across the country to get individuals safe and certified in order to work. We also organise any and all permits to get construction sites ready. Our goals are to continue to expand garnering new clients and providing new services including CSCS cards and protective equipment.
RSM SAFETY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Wolverhampton College
NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.