Fitness Marketing Agency - Digital Apprentice REVOLUTION MEDIA SYSTEMS LIMITED
At Fitness Marketing Agency we’re ONLY looking for “driven and enthusiastic people” to join our team, who are hard workers and are committed to excellence in all that they do. You will be a crucial part of our team in supporting our clients success across a number of key digital and non digital areas.
Closing date: 09 Aug 2021
£10,000.00 - £18,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Aug 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Marketing Apprentice will direct and coordinate Facebook advertising strategies, campaigns, and budgets. Again, don’t be scared off by the below, it might sound like foreign language right now but within a matter of weeks you’ll know the inner workings of Facebook and digital advertising and the below will be second nature.
- Speaking directly with clients on a daily basis and generating reports.
- Setting up tracking of marketing effectiveness.
- Creation of Facebook Advertising campaigns, ongoing creative and media optimisations, the digital analytics of all campaigns, and testing strategies.
- Overseeing campaign creatives and guiding digital media planning and execution
Requirements and prospects
- Understanding of Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Experience using facebook ads highly advantageous
- Good digital literacy
- Excellent written English
- You will need a high attention to detail
- Your attitude will be bang on
- You’re an upbeat person who takes responsibility and you know that “if it’s to be, it’s up to me”
- You’ll be high energy, with enthusiasm oozing from every pore
- You’ll be smart and savvy – able to have intelligent conversations
- You’ll want to improve your life and to be the best – the number one
- You’ll also enjoy and thrive on being part of a close-knit team
GCSE Grade A-C/9-4 or equivalent in maths and English.
A lot of what you’ll be doing will be on Facebook, so let me give you a quick run down…
Facebook advertising first arrived in 2007 but really didn’t take off until ten years later in 2017, so qualifications are not essential in social media but you must have a knack of how Facebook and Instagram work and want to learn a highly valuable skill set that you can use in years to come – marketing, using the power that is Facebook and Instagram.
92% of our employers offer their apprentice a full time role upon completion of training. This is up to you to make it happen by working hard, learning as much as you can and becoming a highly valued member of the team.
Things to consider
The vacancy may end sooner than the listed date.
Salary range based on experience/skills.
We offer: -
- £100 a month towards a gym membership of your choice
- £50 a month to use at Perrymount Clinic who offer sports massage, osteopaths and injury rehabilitation
- 2 calls a month with our guidance mentor
About the employer
We specialise in supporting Gyms and Fitness Studios to maximise their businesses potential.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Megan Quinn 01273 232273 email@example.com
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off the job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
English and maths Level 2 - if GCSE Grade C or above, (level 4-9) has not already been achieved.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.