Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice Irlam Glass
We are looking for an apprentice to join the team, supporting all staff members and being the first point of contact for our fantastic customers. You will answer calls, liaise with staff, manage emails, update social media to encourage customer interest and provide a high level of customer service throughout the role.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
14 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties may include:
- Working within an office to support the sales, enquiries and staff of the business
- Providing administration to support the general office needs
- Answering calls from potential customers giving information on our range of glass or advising them where to find
- Transferring calls to relevant people
- Updating systems and spreadsheets with information
- Sending out information
- Responding to emails
- Encouraging updates on social media and any other way to generate customer interest
- Updating billing information and sending out
- Providing a high level of customer service to customers to ensure they return and promote our service to others
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media and ability to capture audience (or willing to learn)
- Willing to learn
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English at grade 4/C or above.
Full time employment.
Things to consider
This advert may be taken down at before the deadline if we have a high level of applicants, please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
About the employer
Irlam Glass offer some of the most comprehensive ranges of windows, doors, conservatories and canopies available in timber, PVCu and aluminium. With many years’ experience and a long list of satisfied customers, we won't let you down. We're an innovative company too - always adding new products to the range.
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Sarah Allen 0161 631 5555 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- English and maths if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.