Hospitality Apprentice THE AVIATOR BISTRO LTD
A fantastic opportunity has risen within the bistro for us to welcome some new Team Members. If you love talking to people, can work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment then this is the role for you.
Closing date: 14 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
21 Nov 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Serving customers with food and drink
- Taking orders and handling payments
- Stock control
- Stock rotation
- Using cooking equipment
- Food hygiene
- Health and safety
Requirements and prospects
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
- Passion for cooking
- Willing to learn
- GCSE D/2 Grade or above (evidence required) in maths and English or equivalent
- Full time role and progress onto higher level qualification
Things to consider
- The role is paid at NMW for age
- Please check public transport as this is not an easy venue to get too
- Smart Training will give you access to lots of discounts with a Student Beans account, 6 months free of Amazon and a Student card
About the employer
The Aviator Bistro is not your traditional Bistro, set on an airfield guests can view the planes, sky dives and other activities whilst enjoying a nice meal.
The Bistro attracts people who use the airfield as well as locals, families and businesspeople looking for a venue.
We are a popular venue for events such as wedding parties, christenings etc. due to our gorgeous venue and views.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Level 2 - Hospitality Team Member Food and Beverage Service - (Hospitality) Apprenticeship Standard
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.