Apprentice Administration Assistant Arthur Online
We are looking for a proactive office assistant apprentice that has an interest in HR and accounts to join our expanding friendly team based in Chalk farm. We are looking for someone to start immediately, that is bright and bubbly with a can-do attitude that is able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
£16,000.00 - £18,000.00
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
10 Nov 2021
14 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Ordering supplies for the office, making sure that the office and kitchen is kept tidy
- Ad hoc duties for the Directors and other team members, such as managing expenses, researching hotels, travel and booking meeting rooms
- Answering the phones and directing calls to various members of the team
- Help organise staff events and cakes for staff birthdays
- Booking couriers for display materials to be sent to exhibitions
- Helping the Office and HR Manager with recruitment
- Keeping staff records up to date
- Inputting sales and purchase invoices into Xero accounts package
- Printing, saving and filing invoices
- Creating purchase orders
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Be able to understand the priorities, plan and organise the work and manage your own time to deliver within the expected timescales
- Communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances
- Well presented
- Can do attitude
If you are aged between 16-18 years old and do not have the required qualifications, First Rung can support you with this.
Maths and English GCSE or equivalent level 4 or above (A-C grades).
The successful candidate can also go onto further training or into employment.
Things to consider
What are we offering?
- A full-time salary of £16-£18k dependent on experience
- The chance to make your mark and grow with a fast-paced vibrant company that is going places
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after 2 years in service
- Casual dress
- Office dogs
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Arthur Online is an exciting tech start-up, started from scratch and launched in 2015 with the aim of being the first truly end-to-end property management solution. We focus on what we do best: property management software and integrate with best-in-class cloud-based software to handle the other parts of managing a portfolio including Zoopla, Right Move, Xero and QuickBooks, making the lives of our customers as simple as possible.
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration NVQ
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.