Level 3 Accounting Apprenticeship MATPLUS ACCOUNTANCY LTD
This exciting opportunity offers you the chance to develop your accounting skills and delve into the world of work. We are looking for a confident, reliable individual who has a strong interest in building a career in the finance sector.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
10 Nov 2021
14 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As part of this role, you will undertake the following duties:
- Working with spreadsheets
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
- And any other duties required to be carried out
Requirements and prospects
- Good Numeracy skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- IT Literate
- Willing to learn
- GCSE English and maths at grades A* - C or 9 - 4
- 3 other GCSEs of the same grade band
The candidate can choose to either progress into further training or full time employment.
About the employer
An accountancy practice which specialises in a varied list of services such as: Annual statutory Accounts of Individuals, partnerships, companies, charities, trusts, etc. Directors’ and shareholders’ annual return Company annual return VAT preparation and filing CIS accounting Tailored financial management system Accounting software training Cloud based accounting employer.
MATPLUS ACCOUNTANCY LTD
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 AAT Assistant Accountant
- Any other relevant training on the job
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.