Warehouse Apprentice Howdens Joinery
Howden's Joinery Limited are looking to recruit a Warehouse Apprentice. You will learn how to ensure stock is received, stored, picked and dispatched accurately, and that all Health and Safety requirements are met and company policies are adhered to.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
13 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Receiving and unloading deliveries
- Picking, dispatching and receiving stock
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations
- Stock checking
- Stock rotation and stock management
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Passion for success and willing to learn
- Good time keeping
Maths and English GCSE at grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent, desired but not essential.
At Howdens there are great opportunities to progress into one of many key depot roles, including sales and management.
Things to consider
The role is depot based.
About the employer
Howdens Joinery is the UK's largest manufacturer and supplier of fitted kitchens, appliances and joinery products from local stock, with more than 700 depots nationwide.
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Charlie Stevens 07766504418 email@example.com
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills in maths & English if required
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.