ICT Apprentice Fone-Central Ltd
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an ICT Apprentice with Fone-Central Ltd, an E-commerce company based in London. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
£168.75 - £187.50
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
14 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
One benefit to the aspiring apprentice is that because they are a small business, they will have a great deal of exposure to the many departments within the business, rather than being situated in one department throughout their apprenticeship.
Individuals will also come to know of the various applications and software’ they utilise to make the business more efficient. The aspiring apprentice will find themselves immersed in the latest gadgets, gaining more insight into a growing industry.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Communication: To be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrating a professional attitude when communicating via written and verbal means
- Showing strong interpersonal skills and being culturally aware when dealing with colleagues, customers and stakeholders
- IT Security: Picking up the necessary skills and behaviours to securely operate across all platforms and areas of responsibilities in line with organisational guidance legislation
- Remote Infrastructure: Handling and operating a range of remote devices to securely add them to a network in line with organisational guidance legislation
- Data: learning how to communicate data at the appropriate level using organisational tool and processes in line with organisational guidance legislation
- Problem-solving: To apply structured techniques to common and non-routine problems, testing methodologies and troubleshooting and analyses problems by choosing the correct tools and techniques in line with organisation guidance and attaining the relevant support when required
- Workflow management: The ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure in order to meet urgent tasks in line with the organisation’s procedures
- Health and Safety: To comply with all health and safety procedures in order to bring about a professional and productive working environment
- Performance: To be able to enhance, update and maintain hardware and software services in line with business needs
Requirements and prospects
- Independent skills
- Teamwork skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel and Word
- Excellent analytical skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Tech enthusiast
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Clear spoken and written English
- An ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ rather than the task in hand
- A ‘scrappy’ can do attitude
- A desire to lend their hand to tasks outside of their role
- An interest in e-commerce and in particular Amazon and eBay platforms
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent including English and maths.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
About the employer
Our client is a small online technology focused business. They sell across platforms such as Amazon and eBay. The aspiring Apprentice will find themselves immersed in the latest gadgets getting more insight into a growing industry.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Darcy Greaves 01133500333 email@example.com
- Level 3 Information Communication Technician Apprenticeship Standard
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.