Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprentice ANGELFISH (SOUTHAMPTON) LIMITED
The Beach Hut Café are looking for someone to develop and implement menus in conjunction with management Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
£147.84 to £285.12
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Work in a front of house role under the Café Supervisor preparing beverages, serving customers and operating the till
- Prepare, cook and serve food as directed by the Café Supervisor and described on the café menu, specials board and complete buffet orders as required
- Maintain good standards of hygiene and cleanliness in all kitchen and café work areas
- Adhere to all food safety and health and safety regulations
- Assist in preparing for and delivering community activities as directed
Requirements and prospects
- Literate and numerate
- Prepared to learn all aspects of the business and to be part of a team
Polite, punctual. clean, tidy, organised, good interpersonal skills, able to work as part of a team and to perform under pressure.
Additionally, unless exempt on entry, apprentices will be required to achieve Level 1 Functional Skills in English & maths and take the test at Level 2 prior to undertaking the end point assessment.
The Hospitality Team Member Level 2 apprenticeship is for learners working in a wide range of hospitality settings across the service and commercial sectors.
Things to consider
About the employer
A small family run, independent business in a great location which is already busy but due to recent significant investment in equipment, technology and processes we are becoming busier and busier as the business is growing.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eastleigh College
Our teaching and learning resources for Hospitality Team Member will give you the tools you need to support apprentices through their on-programme learning, build their confidence and competence and ensure a quality learning experience in preparation for EPA.
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.