Apprentice Catering Assistant EKC Group
This is an exciting opportunity to join EKC Commercial whilst studying towards your Customer Service Level 2 Qualification. To undertake cashier duties, preparation Barista Coffee, cooking and cleaning within the division.
Closing date: 16 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
16 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your duties will include:
- Assisiting with the preparation and serving of all meals and beverages to customers
- Maintaining outstanding levels of customer service, processing sales quickly accuratley and effienctly, and cash register operations
- To attend meetings as required
- Ensuring health and saftey regulations are followed
- To assistant with stock control and maintain stock levels
- To carry out a range of heavy/light cleaning duties
- To maintain a clean and safe working enviroment
- To contribyte towards the delivery of hospitality and events around site including, the set up, service and clear down as required
- To carry out any other duties as may be reasonably requested by college management
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Good administrative and organisation skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Fast Learner
- Well presented
- Polite and friendly
- Good use of initiative
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
Possible permenant position upon completion of this apprenticeship
About the employer
We are located in the popular, newly updated Radnor Park which has been awarded a Green Flag. Serving Tea, Coffee, Lunches & Freshly Baked Cakes.
Radnor Park Tea Rooms are catered by supported learning students from East Kent College.
The Radnor Park Tea Rooms give our students the opportunity to grow their independence and develop skills whilst being part of an outstanding local community project.
The ethos of East Kent College and Radnor Park Tea Rooms is to purchase locally sourced goods wherever possible.
East Kent College is proud to be able to employ and train local staff and provide opportunities that create pathways for their future
Additional location information
EAST KENT COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Kent College
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.