Apprenticeship – Transport Administration Treadsetters
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed and hard-working administrator for our busy Transport Office. Further training will be given to the correct candidate working towards a Business and Administration apprentice qualification.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
14 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To provide efficient delivery logistics through data management. You will data entry into the SAP computer system, together with arranging UK deliveries to our customers in the UK as well as other administrative duties.
Principal Activities and Responsibilities
- To deal with UK delivery process
- Track shipments and communicate with customers
- Co-ordinate with head office, transport department
- Responsible for arranging and completing all associated paperwork
- Manage deadlines and sometimes difficult situations
- General administration tasks
- To increase product knowledge for opportunity within the Sales team
Requirements and prospects
- Office Administration experience highly regarded
- Ability to work under own supervision and as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work to short deadlines
- Ability to organise own workload
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Exceptional communication skills over the phone and face to face
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Friendly and professional to work with a small team
- Adaptable and flexible to working hours
- Experience with SAP advantageous
- Positive attitude
- Eager to learn
- 4/C in both maths and English
- Long term Employment
Things to consider
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the role. The post may change over time to reflect the developing needs of the company and its services, as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
About the employer
Treadsetters was established in 1999 and has grown rapidly into one of the principal UK, European and Global tyre wholesalers of truck & bus, passenger car, high performance car, 4x4, van tyres and a comprehensive range of commercial wheels. We wholesale through our warehouses in the UK and have exported tyres globally through direct containers into more than 45 countries worldwide.
TELFORD COLLEGE OF ARTS & TECHNOLOGY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Telford College of Arts & Technology
Lora Rogers 01952642276 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.