Early Years Apprentice Collective Vision Trust Chesterton Academy Trust
Churchfields Primary School is a busy school looking for a new Early Years Apprentice to help pupils learn effectively and achieve.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Dec 2021
13 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Working under the supervision of a member of staff or class teacher to provide both proactive and reactive support
- Helping pupils to learn effectively and experience achievement, in line with the school's aims and ethos
- The role will include aspects of mentoring individuals as part of their nurture session and helping children to integrate back into the classroom curriculum
- Offering lunchtime support as required
- Helping produce IEP, provision maps and plans for individual children
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good rapport with both adults and children
- Numeracy and literacy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
GCSE grades 9-4/A*-C including maths and English (or equivalent)
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Churchfields Primary is a long established primary school within Chesterton and is integral to the local community. The children in our school are happy and well cared for.
Over recent years there have been many changes of leadership. In January 2012, Churchfields entered into a collaboration with the local high school, Chesterton Community Sports College. This was finalised in December 2013 and now Churchfields Primary School is a sponsored academy, part of the Collective Vision Trust.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 email@example.com
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner (Children and Young People’s Workforce) Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills maths and English (if required)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.