Planning Apprentice East Lindsey District Council
East Lindsey District Council are looking to recruit an enthusiastic person to their Planning Department.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
09 Nov 2021
14 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To assist in the provision of general clerical and administration support to the service area
- To maintain appropriate records on all computerised and manual systems
- To answer incoming calls to the section you are working in courteously and efficiently
- To undertake postal duties including the processing of incoming and outgoing mail in an efficient manner
- To assist with the preparation and distribution of corporate documents / presentation material / customer information
- To develop a working knowledge of the support service functions carried out by the Administrators within the section as part of ongoing development
- To carry out any other duties assigned from time to time as appropriate which are broadly consistent with the functions and grading of the post
Requirements and prospects
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Basic computer literacy in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Polite and courteous telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Flexible attitude
GCSE passes (Grade A to C / 4 to 9 ) or equivalent in Maths and English.
Potentially the chance to progress to the next level of qualification.
Things to consider
We work in a sensitive and confidential environment - the apprentice must adhere to this at all times both inside and outside of work.
About the employer
We believe work should be enjoyable, challenging and rewarding and we work hard to create an environment in which you are supported to achieve your potential.
We are a modern, ambitious, professional and outward-looking local authority who celebrates diversity and actively pursues continuous improvement in everything we do. We also believe that listening to what you say about your job and the council is important to improving the services we provide.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by First College
Jude Ingram 01507 601122 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills Maths if required
- Functional Skills English if required
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.