Quality Practitioner Apprenticeship – Level 4 DK Holdings Ltd
To work within a fast paced office environment, to undertake the Quality Practitioner Apprenticeship and become a key member of the team.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
£17,500.00 - £18,500.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Nov 2021
14 Jul 2021
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Working in a busy environment, varied role, opportunity to be part of a great team. Duties include assisting our newly promoted Compliance Administrator and learning all aspects of ISO work.
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship, core duties for which the training relates are as follows
- Contribute to the formulation of quality strategy.
- Contribute to the formulation of output related customer satisfaction activities.
- Contribute to the formulation of supplier performance measurements.
- Responsible for deployment of Quality Policies, Processes and Procedures.
- Plan and conduct audits/assurance in line with the organisation’s audit plan/programme.
- Identify, investigate and contain non-conformances.
- Inspect/verify/validate a Product or Service against stated product requirements/acceptance criteria/service levels.
- Develop quality control/assurance plans for the product, service or project they are responsible for.
- Advise on and/or use tools and techniques to improve quality performance.
- Gather and analyse routine quality performance data and produce relevant reports.
- Guide and support others inside the Quality Function or in other functions to improve quality competence and quality performance.
- Support the development of new/changed products or services, through identifying/quantifying quality risks and contribute to the analysis and mitigation/prevention of these risks.
Requirements and prospects
- A good communicator, with the ability to work well on your own initiative or as part of a team.
- A competent level of literacy and numeracy and IT skills
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with customers and colleagues
- Experience of working within an Administration role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage difficult situations
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety in the workplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the importance of confidentially
- Be approachable
- Be a reliable member of the team, working co-operatively and with flexibility
- Be prepared to undertake professional development as required
- Demonstrates a high level of honesty and integrity
- Ability to form warm relationships
- Is smart in personal appearance
- Demonstrates a consistent drive for results
- GSCE in maths, English, ICT at Grade C / 4
During this apprenticeship you will undertake training/development of yourself, full training will be given. The opportunity to progress to an advanced apprenticeship may also be available. We are looking to develop an apprentice, with a view of offering a permanent position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme and to further ‘Internal Audit Practitioner (level 4)’ apprenticeship and ISO capability for the company including Quality, H & S and Environmental, possibly to CRSP apprenticeship.
About the employer
DK Holdings is a world-leading diamond tool specialist. We manufacture and supply our electroplated, vacuum brazed, resin-bonded and flexible tools to clients all over the world. Applications include the cutting, drilling, profiling, grinding and polishing of a range of materials including stone, glass, ceramics, composites and hard metals.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Mbkb Ltd
Nicki Bevan 07494596865 email@example.com
- Quality practitioner level 4
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.