Business Administration Apprenticeship MATSUI EUROPE LTD
Providing administration support for Managing Director, Finance Manager and Sales colleagues. Duties will include filing, date inputting, and general admin roles.
Closing date: 15 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
19 Nov 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating data for communication and reports using Microsoft Office packages
- Assistance with arranging internal conference and external meetings
- Sales assistance relating to the supply and distribution of products to clients and distribution of stock.
- Organisation of company paperwork for each member of the team and preparing quotes for customers
- Working towards an in-depth knowledge of the company, industry, and relevant sales techniques
- Research projects to gain knowledge of the above-mentioned areas
- Work shadowing sales executive within the business to learn sales techniques with both longstanding and new customers
- Generation of new ideas linked to the above areas
- Management of time and workload
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Hard working
- Able to work well in a small team
English and maths to a good standard (or equivalent).
Depending on the candidate there would be prospects to move into customer sales in the future.
Things to consider
Early morning start.
Moving of stock including some heavy lifting, attending to deliveries, all general admin duties including answering phones, filing, shredding and data input.
The importance of security due to the nature of the business, will be of prior concern at all times.
About the employer
Gaming & Casino Supplies.
MATSUI EUROPE LTD
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Pamela Clegg 01925494348 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.