Apprentice Business Administrator Plume Academy
The role will be working within our busy administration team across both sites. To provide administrative support in the reception areas and administration teams across Fambridge Road and Mill Road campuses. Learning processes and procedures whilst in the academy in different areas of the administration team.
Closing date: 11 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
21 Nov 2021
14 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To provide administrative support in the reception areas and administration teams across Fambridge Road and Mill Road campuses
- To learn processes and procedures whilst in the academy in different areas of the administration team
- To ensure incoming calls are answered in a timely manner. Ensuring messages are delivered promptly to staff
- Welcome visitors to Plume Academy ensuring protocols are followed in terms of signing in and Fire Drill and Safeguarding procedures explained
- To carry out general office duties, i.e. typing, filing, franking post, distributing post to staff
- To ensure all college work is completed in a timely manner and handed in before the deadline
Requirements and prospects
- Good level of understanding of ICT in Microsoft packages High standards of achievement and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral and the ability to communicate effectively with students and staff
- Treats people fairly, equitably and with respect to maintaining positive working relationships
Candidates must have achieved maths and English GCSE grade 9-4 or grade A* - C or Functional Skills L2 or the equivalents.
Potential full-time position.
About the employer
Secondary academy in Maldon.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chelmsford College
David Cornwell 01245 293119
Business Administrator L3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.