Accounts Assistant Apprentice Sohal Ltd
Sohal have an exciting opportunity for those who are seeking a Level 3 Accounting apprenticeship to join their family run business. If you are looking to start a career in the Accountancy world in an Accountancy Firm then this is the starting point for you!
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
13 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Assisting in the preparation of accounts
- Dealing with basic book keeping
- Processing and paying invoices
- Recording receipts and payments
- Using computerised accounting systems.
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Software
- Basic literacy skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise tasks
4-5 GCSE’s including maths and English or 4-9 GCSE
Opportunity for a full time position on completion of apprenticeship
Things to consider
Knowledge of the Microsoft Software
About the employer
Sohal's Accountancy firm is a small family run Accountancy firm whIch have been developed for above 30 plus years. They have two premises, one in Coventry and one in Birmingham. They specialise in small and medium sized businesses doing the Accounts, VAT returns, Bookkeeping and Payroll.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Diane Stanley 07552276536 firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Accountant Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.