Apprentice Chef THE AVIATOR BISTRO LTD
A fantastic opportunity has risen within the bistro for us to welcome an Apprentice Cook. If you can work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment then this is the role for you.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
19 Nov 2021
13 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Cooking from scratch
- Food preparation
- Stock control
- Stock rotation
- Using cooking equipment
- Food hygiene
- Health and safety
- Helping to change menu
- Planning events around your food
Requirements and prospects
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
- Passion for cooking
- Willing to learn
- GCSE Grade D/3 or above in English and maths or equivalent (evidence required)
- Full time role and progress onto higher level qualification
Things to consider
- The role is paid at NMW for age
- Please check public transport as this is not an easy venue to get too
About the employer
The Aviator Bistro is not your traditional Bistro, set on an airfield guests can view the planes, sky dives and other activities whilst enjoying a nice meal.
The Bistro attracts people who use the airfield as well as locals, families and businesspeople looking for a venue.
We are a popular venue for events such as wedding parties, christenings etc. due to our gorgeous venue and views.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Level 2 - Production Chef - (Food and Drink) Apprenticeship Standard
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.