Administrator/Receptionist Apprenticeship Longview Health Care Centre
This GP surgery are looking for an apprentice who is outgoing and lively to join their practice. Dealing with telephone enquiries, working as part of a team and making appointments.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
13 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Daily jobs will include:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Working as part of a team providing patient care
- General admin duties such as filing, scanning, summarising etc.
- Receiving and directing patients
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Making appointments
- Tasks set by senior members of staff
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with pressure
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Determined to succeed in role want more
- Punctuality and attendance
- GCSE or equivalent Grade A*-C (9-4) in maths and English
- Gain a fully recognised qualification along with gaining hands on work experience
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are GP surgery with a population of 4,030 patients which is growing . Due to exceptional growth within our patient list size we are looking for an apprentice with a thirst for knowledge and who are interested to join our lively and proactive team.
Longview Health Care Centre
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
ELLA HUDSON 07944203292 firstname.lastname@example.org
In House training provided by company.
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in mathematics Level 1 (If required)
- Functional Skills in English Level 1 (If required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.