Apprentice Level 3 Dental Nurse Assistant RAMCO DENTAL LIMITED
We are looking for positive people with excellent professional prestation, confidence to communicate in a high service and welcoming manner. Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Nov 2021
13 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for positive people with excellent professional prestation, confidence to communicate in a high service and welcoming manner with patient and a great attitude to maintaining a fun and happy team spirit, along with a dedication to patient care, organisation and time keeping.
- Follow practice policies and procedures
- Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
- Establish, promote and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the dental team
- Liaise with the practice manager on all matters concerning administration, pay and service conditions
- Assist with reception duties and perform other clerical duties if required
- Provide chairside assistance
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work
- Have a positive and helpful attitude whilst presenting excellent professionalism within your role
Requirements and prospects
- Gold standard infection control
- Offer a high standard of service to all patients
- Able to produce and maintain all HR documents without delay
- Team spirit
- High level of professionalism
- Willingness to learn
- Time Keeping
- Attention to detail
- A want to progress
GCSEs or equivalent in English, maths and Science of a grade C/4 or higher
Things to consider
We would require two late’s a week, hours would be on a rota basis. 1 - 2 Saturdays a month.
About the employer
We are a 7 surgery practice of mixed NHS and private. We belong to a group of 7 and will be undergoing a rebrand and practice refurbishment this year.
We believe that progression for all team member is pivotal to contentment and satisfaction and we will work closely with the successful candidate to introduce all professional pathways and to support individual progression.
RAMCO DENTAL LIMITED
BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
sophie Carpenter 0203 9544965 Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dental Nurse Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths (Level 2)
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.