Manufacturing Apprentice - Lean Operative Apprenticeship standard N D T Midlands Ltd
Apprentice required to support our Non-Destructive Testing Technicians and learn shop floor practice of goods in/out, paperwork trail and inspection techniques. You will be using a fully operational dye penetrant system.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
13 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Non-Destructive Testing Technician.
Apprentice required to assist and support our NDT Technicians using a fully operational dye penetrant system:
- Testing and inspection of goods
- Completing paperwork and ensuring paper trails are up to date
- Goods in and out
Requirements and prospects
- Good written and verbal communications
- Previous engineering studies would be advantageous - but not essential
- Able to produce accurate work
- Confident working independently as well as with others
- Willing to learn
- Can-do attitude
GCSE grades 9-5/A*-C+ in English and maths, as a minimum (or the equivalent).
Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship the individual will be offered full time employment.
About the employer
NDT Midlands is an independently owned company offering high quality Non Destructive Testing Solutions for all industry sectors across the UK. Based centrally in the West Midlands within the Industrial Heartland of the UK we provide a Quality, Competitive and Efficient non destructive testing service for the UK manufacturing industry and are ideally placed on the nations motorway network to serve our customers nationwide.
Our vastly experienced personnel offer a high degree of expertise and product knowledge which allows us to support all industry sectors including: Fastener, Engineering, Oil/Petrochemical, Power and Energy, Automotive, Aerospace, construction and Defence.
IN-COMM TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Sue Fisher or Alex Jones 01922 457686
Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2.
This apprenticeship will be delivered via virtual classroom sessions over a period of 12 months, including distance learning materials, as well as regular visits by your assessor, at the company site.
'Off the Job Training' subjects include:
- Health and Safety within a Manufacturing Environment
- Communicating and Working effectively within a Manufacturing Environment
- Working Relationships and Individual Rights and Responsibilities within a Manufacturing Environment
- Application of Workplace Organisation and Work Related Problem Solving Techniques
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.