Warehouse Assistant Apprentice Sheldon International PLC
We are looking for a candidate to assist with picking & packing customers order, receiving goods inwards and completing paper work relating to above.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Daily duties may include but not limited to:
- Receiving goods inward and move to storage/stock facilities
- Stack and organise inventory items
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisle
- Keeping work place clean
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work within a team
- Good iniative
- Communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good time keeping
GCSE Level 9-4/A*-C) or equivalent in English and maths.
Progress to full-time supervisor/manager position.
About the employer
Sheldon International is a UK based importers, wholesalers and supplier of baby clothes, toys and accessories based in Leicester, UK. With more than 30 years’ experience in the wholesale business we operate from a modern 34,000 square foot premise, serving trade customers across the UK and exporting globally. Created by our long time established in- house design team, our extensive range of brands cover all of your basic baby needs, combining practical, safe and modern design to create quality babywear, available in boy, girl and unisex options in addition to specialising in premature and incubator clothing.
LEARNING FOR FUTURES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Wise Origin
Cherine Marston 07881363147 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills English (if applicable)
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills maths (if applicable)
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.