Apprentice Estate Agent and Office Administrator Chequers
This is an Apprentice Role in office Administration and Estate Agency, supported through the North Devon college on a day release basis, offering formal Petroc based national qualification. General duties involve valuation and viewing properties etc. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
12 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are a premises based Estate Agent and the successful candidate for this role will be responsible for:
- The shop window and displays
- The cleanliness and appearance of the office
- An excellent telephone manner is required as much work involves this skill set
- Update and management of the portals on the Internet used to display and advertise properties
- Along with the administration and management of the sale processes of properties under offer and working there way to completion, for such excellent computer skills is required
- In time viewing will be expected and ultimately nearing qualification valuation work
- Confidence and the ability to work outside the office without supervision is required
- Our social media presence is set to be very important to us and the editing of facebook videos and social media vlogging will be a key skill, to be learned or already developed
We will require a professional appearance at all times and a polite manner along with excellent interpersonal skills. Computer literacy, maths and English standards will need to be demonstrated and achieved. Some weekend work is required and potentially some slight out of office hours viewings will ultimately be expected of the role.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manor
- Great computer skills
- GCSE A*-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent
- The possibility of full time role upon completion of apprenticeship
About the employer
We are an independent Barnstaple based Estate Agency, also offering through our sister co Financial advice on Mortgages and other investments and saving type products. Our Estate Agency has been in its Boutport Street Premises for over 30 years and we are inwardly investing to grow and develop our business and staff.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Petroc
Marcus Coyle 07790987998 email@example.com
- Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.