Business Administration Apprentice Epic Heating Ltd
Join our busy showroom and assist with all plumbing and heating administration including greeting customers, answering calls, writing invoices, social media and other administration tasks
Closing date: 18 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
10 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Welcoming customers to the warehouse/shop
- Create a sales orders and communicate with other teams
- Liaise with suppliers
- Communicate face to face and over the phone
- Letter printing, paperwork and filing
- Emailing and use of office software like Microsoft Office and bespoke software
- General administration duties
- Some social media and website work
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and client-oriented
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work well as a team
- Interest in sales and products
Grades C/4 and above (or equivalent) in maths and English is useful but not required as training will be provided.
Full-time role and progression within the company.
About the employer
At Epic, we go to work every day to do a proper job for our customers. We started out in 2014 and have been steadily growing ever since, providing plumbing and heating, as well as kitchen and bathroom installation in Bristol and North Somerset.
In 2019, we rebranded as Epic Installations to reflect our full suite of services, which includes project management for homeowners, landlords and builders.
We never cut corners and pride ourselves on being reliable and flexible, with specialised staff that deliver top-quality workmanship on every job.
Our lasting relationships with our customers mean they return to us again and again to create their ideal home.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Ellie Stone 01179221440 email@example.com
You will also enjoy a thorough on-the-job training programme that will help you to achieve your full potential.
If you have excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and the personal drive to succeed, we will combine this role with;
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
You shall also be supported by Next Level Training across a 16-month period working towards your Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship - this includes workshops and training days at the academy in central Bristol, as well as tutor, led workplace assessment and support.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.