Business Administrator Apprentice Protech Property Solutions Limited
Person required to work for Protech Property Services at their offices located close to public transport links. Working in a busy friendly team you will be required to offer general business support ongoing training and development available.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Nov 2021
10 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Welcoming visitors to the office
- Arranging appointments
- Assisting with all administration
- Answering queries
- Scanning documents onto system
- Data entry
- Managing documents and files
- Answering calls and e-mails
Requirements and prospects
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be organised with a strong attention to detail
- Must have a positive work ethic and strive for both personal and career development
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Proficient multi-tasker
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Previous experience in this type of role will be an advantage
- Be prepared to innovate when opportunities arise
- You want to represent the company in a presentable and professional manner always ensuring that actions are taken to make a difference wherever possible
- Ideally should have achieved GCSE or equivalent pass in maths & English
- For the right person that proves themselves, there is an opportunity for a permanent role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
ProTech Property Solutions Limited is a leading provider of facility support services in the residential, commercial and retail sectors with an unrivalled reputation for quality and customer care.
For over 30 years our company has worked with property owners and managers to design and deliver tailored facility support service solutions across London and the South East of England.
ProTech Property Solutions takes time to understand the issues that matter to our clients and develop and deliver facility support service solutions to fit their exact requirements.
Why Our Company is Different
We ensure quality of service and high standards through excellent supervision and quality control.
We spend time working with our customers, actively seeking ways of improving our service and identifying those little details that add value to our work.
We have a strong culture and philosophy that puts people at the centre of everything we do
We know that our customers and staff have a choice. We want you to receive excellent service and to feel valued and important when working with us.
Our goal is to deliver continuing support to you and your property while offering excellent value for your money.
Protech Property Solutions Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by TCHC
Hamid Ali 01923698482 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Level 3
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.