Apprentice Front of House Pheasant Inn
The Pheasant Inn are looking for an Apprentice Front of House to join their team. This role will be varied but based around supporting the team, customer facing.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
10 Jan 2022
10 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This role will be varied but based around supporting the team, customer facing, carrying out many of the following tasks:
- Greeting and supporting customers at various venues
- Taking orders for food and drink
- Serving food and drinks
- Dealing with bill payments where necessary
- Making sure tables are clean and tidy
- Working under pressure to make sure food is served on time
- Assisting with transport of food, drink and equipment
- Keeping to hygiene, health and safety and licensing rules
Requirements and prospects
- Customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Good timekeeping skills
- Work well under pressure
- Good listener
- Desire to help people
- Good memory
- Basic computer skills
- People person
- Positive approach
- Able to handle conflict
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Full-time position considered for the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process.
About the employer
Tucked in a peaceful corner of rural Cheshire, The Pheasant enjoys some of the most magnificent panoramic views in the area.
Nestling in the Peckforton Hills, this is a rambler's and hiker's paradise. A relaxing country retreat to escape from the hustle of city life or for a quiet romantic weekend.
Whether you come to drink, dine or unwind for a few days, this atmospheric location will quickly have you under its spell!
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.