Business Administrator Apprentice Vxcel Piling
This is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join an established and growing company in Vxcel Piling. They are looking for an apprentice who can hit the ground running and be a key member of an already busy administration team.
Closing date: 16 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
17 Nov 2021
10 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The main duties of the role will include:
- Provide administrative support to the accounts manager
- Communicating all relevant information / requirements clearly and efficiently to clients and suppliers
- Inputing data to our system
- Assisting with price negotiation on purchases
- Issuing relevant health and safety documents
- Assisting in ensuring all HR papers are kept up to date and compliant
Requirements and prospects
- Strong analystic skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Good IT skills
- Great communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation skills and the ability to multi task
GCSE grades 4 (C4) or above in both Maths and English (or the equivalent i.e Level 2 Functional Skills).
For the right candidate the opportunity to secure future employment and grow in the role over time.
Things to consider
About the employer
At VXCEL Piling, we offer a complete range of commercial and domestic solutions as the leading independent piling contractors in Blackburn. Now established for 10 years and with an incredible 22 years of specialist trade and industry experience behind us, our reputation as professional foundation engineers in the Ribble Valley sees us completing major contracts on a nationwide basis.
Our previous contractors have included Burger king, Volvo, MyProtein, Blackpool FC, Crossfield Street Development and many more. We also offer nationwide coverage.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Jessica Parkinson 01282 733005 email@example.com
Full on the job learning will be provided as well as being fully supported through gaining a level 3 qualification.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.