Apprentice Landscape Gardener Creation Landscapes
Excellent opportunity working for an established landscape company based in Upper Tean, with 15 years’ experience in building bespoke garden designs. You will be working in a busy on-site landscape environment learning new skills and developing experience.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
10 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for a general landscape labourer to support and help carry out all hard and soft landscaping duties.
We specialise in producing bespoke garden designs for our clients, so require someone to join our team who is interested in learning new skills, gaining valuable knowledge and practical experience in all aspects of:
- Garden landscaping
- Garden maintenance
- Machine operating
Requirements and prospects
- Any landscape, garden, or groundwork experience work experience would be an advantage
- Punctual and polite
- A good listener
- A positive attitude towards new challenges
- Enthusiastic about learning and developing new skills
The entry requirements for this programme are:
- GCSEs maths and English or equivalent Grade 3/D and above are preferable, however, not essential as functional skills are offered to upskill as part of the programme
The possibility of a full-time position upon completing the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Candidate requires access to transport (due to the nature of the role).
Off-the-job training must make up at least 20% of the apprentice’s contracted hours over the total duration of the apprentice’s planned training period.
About the employer
We have over 15 years of experience in landscaping, civil engineering, plant hire and landscape design by an HND qualified designer. We are a small team who are friendly, reliable and hard-working. We pride ourselves in producing a finished product to the highest standards for all of our private and commercial clients.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reaseheath College
Horticulture and Landscape Operative level 2 standard:
- Reaseheath Training will be the apprenticeship provider for this Level 2 apprenticeship
- The employer will give guidance and support throughout
- Off-the-job training must make up at least 20% of the apprentice’s contracted hours over the total duration of the apprentice’s planned training period
- This standard apprenticeship may include Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT
Horticulture or landscape operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.