Apprentice Administrative Assistant UK Expert Medical Ltd
Great NEW opportunity to join a fast growing organisation based in Manchester city centre. You will be learning whilst earning a Level 3 Business Administration qualification. If you're open to learning more, apply now!
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
10 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Opening new client files
- Preparation of instructions to medical experts
- Contact clients to discuss appointment availability
- General administration support for the department
- Attending medico legal clinics
- Any other tasks deemed appropriate
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude
- Ability to communicate through various methods of communication
GCSE Grade C/4 and above in both maths and English, Functional Skills or equivalent.
Progression opportunities available for the right candidate.
About the employer
Upon receipt of instructions, clients will be called within four hours to discuss injuries, availability and to give them a point of contact from our company. Nominations will be sent to the solicitor within 48 hours, however on 90% of occasions nominations are sent within 2 hours. Reports will be sent back within a maximum of 28 days from receipt of the client's instruction. Each instruction letter is tailor-made to suit the individual solicitor's requirements. We have established an experienced and highly qualified panel of medical experts in all specialities and in all areas nationwide.
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Abbie Thomson 0161 6315555 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training will be provided in order to achieve a Level 3 qualification in Business Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.