Customer Service Apprentice UNITED ENDEAVOUR TRUST
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Admin Team at Clayton Hall Academy. We are looking for someone to provide administrative and reception support to our academy. We are looking for a talented individual to provide professional and efficient admin support both face to face and over the telephone.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
27 Oct 2021
12 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- To provide an efficient reception service to all visitors to the academy and members of the academy
- To ensure that all visitors to the academy are signed in and out and provided with the correct photo ID badge
- Answer all telephone enquiries promptly and take messages to pass on to the appropriate person
- To provide administrative support with exams, data and reprographics as required
- Use the SIMS computer system to locate students as required
- To liaise with parents/carers over student medical and first aid issues
Requirements and prospects
- Confidence to speak on the phone
- Organised individual
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time management
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
United Endeavour Trust is a Multi Academy Trust comprising of Clayton Hall Academy, Newcastle Academy and Sir Thomas Boughey Academy.
The opportunities at Clayton Hall Academy have never been greater. The challenge of preparing young people for 21st Century adult life has never been more demanding.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.