Digital Marketer & Account Executive Apprentice The Tess Group
This role involves managing and editing our website, along with keeping track of Google Analytics and Google Ads. You will also help our Business Support team with tasks such as advertising jobs, calling learners and monitor our Jotform submissions.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
19 Dec 2021
11 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Job duties and responsibilities:
- SEO / Google keywords: To drive and improve google ranking for a variety of search terms
- Website blogs: To create blogs that can be discussing courses and experiences in a positive manner to encourage more customers on relevant pages on the website
- Website pages: To create and update website pages with up to date programme information
- Case studies: Create and promote relevant case studies and success stories
- Advertise jobs: Advertise a range of vacancies across job board
- Resourcing: Assist the recruitment team by conducting screening calls for candidates
- Outbound sales calls to potential clients and dealing with incoming inquiries
- Competitor analysis: Research and review websites
- Post workshop evaluations: Conduct post workshop surveys for employers and learners
- Monitor BKSB system for learner updates & communicate with clients
- Set up remote learning access for learners and email log in details/instructions
- Conduct learner calls to check online platform access and progress
- Onefile reporting to share MI with the senior team
- Missed session reporting
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- 28 days holiday
Requirements and prospects
- Working knowledge of relevant systems, equipment, processes and procedures
- Competent in a range of IT systems and software
- Accuracy and ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Ability to work with others to achieve objectives and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate with others over the phone and in-person confidently and in a professional manner
No qualifications needed.
In future, we will help to guide you with new opportunities and the chance to progress on to a higher level apprenticeship or qualification.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
The Tess Group are an Award Winning Learning Provider based in Northampton but work Nationally and Internationally. The business are keen to develop their online learning presence and their marketing side of the business. The business is over ten years old and has thrived due to its fun yet hard working vibrancy.
The Tess Group
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The TESS Group
The Tess Group 01604210500 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital Marketer Level 3
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised apprenticeship
- You will be offered career guidance with opportunities for progression to higher level qualifications
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.