Office Administration Apprentice AVENTUS GROUP LTD
Aventus Group are looking to recruit a professional administration apprentice to join their company based in Carlton. The administration apprentice will be a pivotal part of the team and will be responsible for administration duties.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Jun 2022
10 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day duties will include:
- Support with staff training
- Minute meetings and circulate agendas
- Complete Apprenticeship Projects
- Produce accurate records and documents
- Use of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel
- Maintain records and files
- Customer Support
- Understand and implement internal policies
- Basic understanding of business finance
- Manage own allocated key account customers
- Manage own marketing projects
- Ecommerce web development
- Processing Spare Part Orders
- Process Sales Orders
- Produce Purchase Orders
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft office proficient (including Excel and Word).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Very strong eye for detail and accuracy.
- Smart, personable, confident with a professional manner.
- Willing to learn
A*-C (9-4) Maths and English or equivalent at GCSE desirable but not essential
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
We have been supplying, Installing and Servicing commercial and Industrial healthcare equipment for over 25 years. In this time, we have built an amazing both field and office based work force. With hundreds of years of combined industry experience and knowledge.
AVENTUS GROUP LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.