Digital Marketing Apprentice MECATEK LIMITED
The apprentice will mainly work in collaboration with our Design & Marketing Director but will be an important and integral member of the wider team. This is a great opportunity for a person who follows current trends and has an interest in design and retail.
Closing date: 16 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Feb 2022
09 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
A busy, personalised gift company, based in Stone, Staffordshire, is seeking an apprentice for digital and social media marketing.
The apprentice will mainly work in collaboration with our Design & Marketing Director, but will be an important and integral member of the wider team.
This is a great opportunity for a person who follows current trends and has an interest in design and retail.
Duties will include:
- Update company website and social media
- Learn and be involved with search engine marketing, organic SEO, email campaigns, the writing of blog and PR material
- You must be creative and have an interest in design trends
Requirements and prospects
- High standard of English grammar and comprehension
- Attention to detail
- Good skill level with computers - PC and Windows operating system
- Talented writer
- Reliability and punctuality
- Responsibility and maturity
- Display eagerness and a 'want to achieve' positive attitude
- Ability to work within a supportive team environment and to show respect to others
- Creative mind and interest in design trends
- Eagerness to acquire knowledge and learn how to apply it
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Mecatek - On Demand Printing & Engraving Services for products, packaging, gifting and awards.
With over 30 years of expertise in the design, print and engraving industry, our production team are specialists in 'Direct to Product' print and engraving.
This service perfectly suits established manufacturers, as well as appealing to illustrators, designers and new start-up ventures who can take full advantage of our 'no-minimum order quantity' policy; making prototyping possible or by keeping investment in stock low through our 'On Demand' service.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.