Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship Bright Little Stars Watford Ltd
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in Childcare. The role involves providing of high quality care and education for children throughout the nursery and in partnership with their parents.
Closing date: 26 May 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Jun 2022
09 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Provides a friendly, caring and relaxing environment in order to encourage and develop children.
- Assists in maintaining a safe, clean and tidy base room and ensures that all daily routines are adhered to.
- Assist in the completion of key person children’s development records.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures in relation to the safeguarding of children. Reports any suspicion of abuse or neglect to the Nursery Manager.
- Ensures that operational procedures and policies are fully understood and consistently followed.
- Communicates effectively with parents and other visitors to the nursery under supervision of qualified practitioners.
- Actively contributes and participates as part of the team, attending team meetings and activities.
- Studies NVQ in Childcare and is wholly committed to the learning programme
- Performs any ad hoc duties as required.
- Mindful of personal safety and safety of colleagues.
- Attends training courses to further personal development
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good observation and listening skills
- Desire to develop skills and knowledge
- A genuine enthusiasm for childcare
- Ability to motivate self and others
- A flexible approach to the work of the organisation
- Can add value to a team and take responsibility when required
GCSE maths and English level 4 (C) or above, or equivilent quailifcations.
The successful candidate can progress into employment, or onto further training.
About the employer
The founders of Bright Little Stars Nursery endeavoured to set up a nursery with a unique learning programme and a pre-school that understands the importance of providing the highest quality childcare and education. Our sincere desire is to provide exceptional care and learning whilst supporting each child to reach their own individual potential in a happy, healthy and safe learning environment. We offer an inclusive approach, valuing and respecting the individual needs of all children and their parents whilst preparing every child for school within a framework of the highest possible standards.
Bright Little Stars Watford Ltd
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980 150 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Early Years Educator
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.