Apprentice Business Administration Assistant MEISTER REAL ESTATE LTD
Liaising with customers over the telephone and in person Outbound calls to clients and new customers Sending e-mails and managing mail boxes General Office duties Data input and reporting Using spreadsheets Ad-hoc duties to support your team as well as other teams Viewings/appointment attendance with senior members of staff
Closing date: 13 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
15 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Liaising with customers over the telephone and in person
- Outbound calls to clients and new customers
- Sending e-mails and managing mail boxes
- General Office duties
- Data input and reporting
- Using bespoke software as well as spreadsheets and other Microsoft programmes
- Ad-hoc duties to support your team as well as other teams
- Viewings/appointment attendance with senior members of staff
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Self starter
- Keen to learn
- Not afraid of reactive changeable work
GCSE Maths and English must be at a grade C or above.
Must be familiar with computers (training will be provided for specifics)
Possibility for a full time role
About the employer
With approximately 8000 offices worldwide, Century 21 is one of the largest estate agents in the world. The Century 21 Ealing office located at 12 Central Parade is the latest addition to the town’s thriving infrastructure and are proud to be part of the community in order to serve the wider area.
The team offers professional property related advice and are continually connecting buyers and sellers of homes with the highest quality of service. We leverage our local, national and international network to increase the likelihood of obtaining the best price with uncompromising service and support to our clients.
Having multiple years of experience between the team, we understand that moving home can be an eventful procedure. Our aim is to liaise closely with you, assist you in every way and ensure that we exceed your expectations throughout.
KNIGHTS TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KNIGHTS GROUP
- Level 3 in Business and Administration Level 1 Functional Skills to include English, maths, and ICT (depending on award and previous qualifications) where a tested part will be completed, and you will complete a Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector. This also comes with a tested part
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.