Commercial Apprentice Phoenix Dynamics Ltd
Phoenix Dynamics is a specialist manufacturer of electrical cable assemblies for industries including Defence, Aerospace, Motorsport, Energy and Industrial amongst many others. Based at our facility in Newcastle-under-Lyme, we are looking to recruit a Commercial Apprentice to join the Commercial Department.
Closing date: 08 Aug 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Aug 2021
09 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Commercial Apprentice will support the Sales, Marketing and Purchasing functions of the business with the potential to specialise in one of those functions as the business grows.
Specific tasks include:
- Administration and processing of customer enquiries
- Administration and processing of sales quotations
- Administration and processing of customer orders
- Regular updates to the company’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System
- Obtaining supplier quotations for components and materials used in manufacturing
- Analysing supplier quotes for best value to support new business enquiries
- Ordering and scheduling deliveries of components and materials needed for manufacture
- Regular communication with external customers and suppliers by telephone, email and video meetings
- Regular communication and close working with other internal departments
- Supporting Management with departmental reporting
Requirements and prospects
- Computer competency
- Confidence to speak on the phone
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understands the importance of good customer service
- Orgainsed individual
- GCSE grade A*-C (9-4) in maths and English or the equivalent
Completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Phoenix Dynamics is a leader in delivering high performance cable assemblies into some of the most challenging environments.
As a business, we invest in our customer’s challenges and are able to provide a wide range of services: from research and development, consultancy and design, through to assembly and post-delivery support. This allows us to deliver higher performing products and improved quality assemblies, while saving our customers time and effort to find a solution.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.