Powered Access Engineering Apprentice Cumberland Platforms Ltd
Cumberland Platforms Ltd are looking to recruit 2 Powered Access Engineering Apprentices. You will assist with maintenance and repair of all powered access equipment within our range/other brands. Is this the role for you? Apply now!
Closing date: 30 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Dec 2021
13 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Apprentices Role day to day tasks:
- Clean and tidiness of workshop
- Shadowing experienced engineers within the workshop environment
- Learning to carry out LOLERs, inspections and filter changes
- Proactively finding solutions to problems
- Fault finding and diagnostic training
Requirements and prospects
- Basic understanding of mechanical
- Electrical knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Can do attitude
- Proactive and able to use your own initiative
GCSE - Grades 9-4/A*-C in maths and English or equivalent.
Progression within the company.
Things to consider
- Applicants must be 18 or above due to Health and Safety restrictions
- Driving licence preferred due to location of employer but not essential
About the employer
MEWP Vehicle conversion specialists/Repair and maintenance of MEWP.
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND HINCKLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College
Aysha Beeson 07971120400 email@example.com
Advanced Lift truck and Powered Access Engineering Technician Standard.
- 2 week block release to North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College - Harrowbrook Campus
- 5 Blocks a Year
Lift truck and powered access engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.