Business Administration Apprenticeship Page Nelson Solicitors Limited
Our clients are currently looking for a business administration apprentice to join their growing team based in Lincoln!
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
09 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Opening post
- Franking post
- Tea and Coffee
- Obtaining files from store
- Copying legal documents
- Card payment in person and over the telephone
- Deed/document collections in person
- Archiving files
- Taking and passing messages on
- Covering the administrator when she is not in the office
- Answering the door to clients
- Scanning documents
- Releasing documentation ie Wills and Deeds etc
- Sending and receiving faxes
- General office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organisational skills
- Time management
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Good customer service skills
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Positive can-do attitude
- Detail oriented
Maths and English grade C/4 or above/equivalent.
There is always a chance to progress into a solid job role or complete further education.
Things to consider
As part of LAGAT's Recruitment process, you will be required to declare if you have any Criminal Records, Cautions or Driving Licences at the Interview. Depending on the position applied for, you may be required to take and pass a DBS Check.
Please consider your travel arrangements before applying for the role as you will need to be able to feasibly commute to and from work on work days. For more information on planning your travel arrangements, use the Traveline website, http://www.traveline.info/
Please note, a direct approach to this employer will result in the application being disqualified. All applications for this vacancy must be through Apprenticeship vacancies.
Apprenticeships are a 1-2 year commitment; candidates must be able to commit to the full length of the Apprenticeship programme.
About the employer
Page Nelson Solicitors of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, UK, specialising in Conveyancing Law, and Wills and Probate.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lagat Ltd
Sadie Canner 01522 501300 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English if required
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.