Business Administration / Car Leasing Sales Apprentice BRITANNIA CAR FINANCE LTD
We are looking for a confident and driven individual to join our growing car leasing business! Great earning potential and growth for the right candidate.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
£206.25 - £281.25
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
14 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Working in a fast paced and exciting environment for a growing industry, Britannia Car Finance lease cars and vans for personal and business use nationally. You will be targeted in line with your experience and aptitude and given a full training package to ensure you are well equipped to exceed your targets.
Your duties will include:
- Adding client information to the client database
- Arranging quotations for customers
- Speaking to customers regarding their vehicle requirements
- Answering the phone – taking new enquiries
- Chasing customers regarding the quotations that you have sent
- Dealing with finance applications
- Sending the order form upon approval for finance
- Placing the order with the Manufacturer/Supplier
- Keeping customers up to date with orders
- Arranging delivery for the customers
- Courtesy call after delivery
- Renewal of the contract at the end of the term
- Plus other general administration duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good time and resource management
- Confident on the phone
- Organised with attention to detail
- Keen to learn
- Passionate about cars!
A good standard of maths and English is desirable.
Full time position for the right candidate after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We operate a comprehensive nationwide car leasing, car finance and vehicle sourcing service from our offices in the centre of Wilmslow, Cheshire.
We are proud to say that we are one of the UK's leading multi-brand car leasing specialists with over 20 years of industry experience.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.