IT/ Administration & Transport Coordinator Apprenticeship Oaktree School
We have a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to develop their skills within technical support, administration and transport services. This role will allow you to gain varied experience supporting the schools administration department.
Closing date: 25 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Dec 2021
08 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
ROLE OF TRANSPORT COORDINATOR:
- Greet buses Am and take messages off escorts
- Phone or text parents re students absent if we haven’t been notified by 9.30am
- Give teachers messages re students
- End of day, call bus groups round using clever message, tick off on register
- Make up bus lists/registers for use in school, clever messages for classrooms
- Liaise with Travel brokers re new students, existing students change of addresses
- Liaise with Transport department re new/existing students, troubleshooting
ROLE OF ADMINISTRATION & IT TECHNICIAN:
- General troubleshooting around the school
- Adding and removing users on system
- Setting up new PC’s, laptops, ipads , chromebooks
- General maintenance of PC’s/laptops, windows updates
- Maintaining printers and photocopiers, ordering ink
- Admin for Papercut
- Admin for Google Drive, add new users, remove old users
- Cover for office staff if absent, answering telephones, front door
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisation skills, including time management, prioritisation of tasks and self motivation
- Excellent communicator (verbal, written and listening skills)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well under pressure when deadlines approach
- Professional, in manner and approach
- Ability to multitask Strong work ethic
- Requires high standards of self-discipline
- Flexible approach to work
Level 4 (GCSE C) or above in maths and English (or equivalent).
The successful candidate can go onto further training or into employment.
About the employer
At Oaktree, we realise that we have an essential role to play in shaping the lives of young people in our care. We aim for our students to leave happy and confident, with the talents and potential to go on to lead fulfilling and independent lives.
We aspire to offer the highest quality education delivered by our team of dedicated staff using quality resources, supported by a wide range of specialists.
We aspire to provide an environment that is welcoming, happy and caring that allows our students to feel safe and well looked after, encouraged in healthy living and given opportunities for personal development and academic progress and experiences that make them fit and ready for work and further education.
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Buinsess Administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.