Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship CC's Nursery Limited
This role includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
Closing date: 04 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
08 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To work as part of the whole team ensuring a continued positive and friendly environment
- Support the managers and other staff in the daily running of the nursery
- Supervising children during playtime
- To contribute to the provision and maintenance of a healthy, safe and stimulating environment
- Creating a fun, safe and warm environment where children can flourish and grow
- Engaging children in learning and play activities
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good observation and listening skills
- Desire to develop skills and knowledge
- A genuine enthusiasm for childcare
- Ability to motivate self and others
- A flexible approach to the work of the organisation
- Can add value to a team and take responsibility when required
- Maths and English GCSEs Level 4-9 (A-C)
The successful candidate can go onto further training, or into employment.
Things to consider
Candidates without the required qualifications or work experience may be referred to apply for a Level 2 Apprenticeship.
About the employer
As a small nursery registered for 32 children maximum we are able to provide a home-like environment for the children. We work in partnership with parents to help their child to learn and develop. We feel it is important that parents are involved as much as possible therefore we welcome parents to join us and spend time at the nursery.
When the children have their settling in sessions, this is a valuable opportunity for parents to get to know their child's key person. They can sit down for a chat and share as much information as possible about their child’s individual needs. We are committed to keeping parents informed and to building a strong, working relationship so we can work in partnership with parents.
CC's Nursery Limited
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Paediatric First Aid
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.