Engineering Operative Apprentice BONEHAM & TURNER LIMITED
We are looking for a bright and conscientious person to join the Shim Manufacturing Cell with a view to learning basic engineering manufacturing methods.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
08 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Work with the Shim manufacturing cell to understand the various manufacturing methods used such as presses and lathe
- To competently read and understand manufacturing drawings
- Learn how to perform basic metrology methods
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Interest in developing engineering knowledge and skills
- Well presented
GCSE Grade 4/C or equivalent in maths & English.
Progression within the company.
About the employer
Boneham and Turner Ltd are a leading manufacturer and supplier of standard and special engineering components to the UK, Europe and USA. Specialising in Drill Bushes, Dowel Pins, Locating Parts, Shims and Hydraulic Sealing Plugs. Boneham also represents a wider range of components.
The Boneham brands reputation for quality and excellence has been the central factor behind the company’s success since 1918. Emphasis on precision and quality has allowed the company to be at the forefront across a wide variety of markets including; aerospace, automotive, auto sport, power generation, MOD and machine building.
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
James Lund 01332 296995 email@example.com
- Level 2 Certificate in Engineering
- Level 2 Competence in Engineering
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.